By registering for 'Core Skills in Natural Fabric Dyeing' you have confirmed that you agree to the following Terms & Conditions of Sale:
Terms and Conditions
- You acknowledge that all sales are final and no refunds will be given before, during or after class.
- You are purchasing 365 days access to the online materials and must make use of the download features within that time as no extensions can be given.
- You acknowledge that The Wild Dyery reserves the right to change advertised content (to content of an equivalent or higher value) or the published class date at any time.
- You acknowledge that if you choose to pay by instalments (where this option is available) no refunds are given for part payments should you choose to quit the instalment plan before class begins and you acknowledge that you will only be given access to class if you have successfully completed all installment payments before your chosen class begins
- You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists of The Wild Dyery. You can unsubscribe at any time
- You confirm that you are purchasing a single license for this course for your individual use only. To enquire about educational/corporate rates (for official groups of 10 or more) please send an email to [email protected]
- You acknowledge that the course organisers reserve the right to delete any inappropriate comments in the classroom or any of the class-related community spaces, in order to provide and maintain a supportive classroom environment
- You give permission for the course organisers to use any images you share in the class community area in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work.
- This course is produced and managed by The Wild Dyery and this name will appear at the checkout and on your bank statements after purchasing of a course.
- You agree that all tuition and content you receive (written tutorials and comments within the classroom and private social media groups, photographs, graphic design images, spoken word and module/class structure and format) belongs to Justine Aldersey-Williams (unless otherwise stated) and you agree to respect her work by not copying or re-distributing it by any means. You agree to ask permission before sharing anything which could reveal this private content and that if permission is given, you will credit Justine Aldersey-Williams and The Wild Dyery (including a link to www.NaturalFabricDyeing.com)
We do not store credit card details and customer details will not be shared with any 3rd parties.
Online course delivery policy
All our courses are delivered online in password-protected classrooms. We do not deliver physical products in the post. You create an account at the time of purchasing a course and access content online.
If you require any assistance, please email [email protected] and the team will be happy to help.